Life in Rural Kyrgyzstan Log in  
Kyrgyzstan|environment|September 12, 2019 / 02:49 PM
90% of wastes in air come from transport, 10% by CHPP, baths, houses — experts

AKIPRESS.COM - 90% of all wastes suspended in the air fall on vehicles (liquid fuel), the rest of 10% of wastes come from CHPPs, baths, saunas, households (burning coal, sewing wastes), industrial enterprises, organized and not organized dumps, Chairperson of the GreenEnergy public fund Anara Sultangaziyeva told a press conference in AKIpress today...

To Read the Full Story

All rights reserved

© AKIpress News Agency - 2001-2019.

Republication of any material is prohibited without a written agreement with AKIpress News Agency.

Any citation must be accompanied by a hyperlink to akipress.com.

Our address:

189 Moskovskaya st., Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic

e-mail: english@akipress.org, akipressenglish@gmail.com;

Tel/Fax: +996(312)65-03-06

Follow us: