AKIPRESS.COM - The Kyrgyz diaspora in the United States continues aiding victims in the Batken region, the press office of the Interior Ministry said.
As of May 6, representatives of the diaspora living in different cities and states of the United States collected funds for the following amounts:
- New York (New York State) - 22.0 thousand US dollars (+ 1-347-852-1941 - Turat);
- Ohio - 20.0 thousand US dollars (+ 1-513-265-6251 - Altynbek);
- Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania) - 10.0 thousand US dollars (+ 1-213-500-9408 - Basyzbek);
- Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) - 20.0 thousand US dollars (+ 1-267-212-6775 - Aziz);
- Chicago (Illinois) - 105.0 thousand US dollars (+ 1-312-610-3018 - Kiyal);
- Chicago (Illinois) - 14.0 thousand US dollars (+ 1-267-333-5219 - Kanybek).
The Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic to the U.S. and Canada expresses its deep gratitude to compatriots living in the United States for invaluable assistance to the residents of Batken region.