COVID-19 Latest Log in  
Kyrgyzstan|economy|November 26, 2021 / 11:40 AM
Banks issued loans of farmers to businessmen and MPs under capped interests: President Japarov

AKIPRESS.COM - The audit showed that only 3% of the soft state loans were given to farmers, while the rest 97% were distributed among businessmen, MPs, ministers and governors, and directly to their families and relatives, President Sadyr Japarov said on November 26 at a meeting of the Security Council...

To Read the Full Story

All rights reserved

© AKIpress News Agency - 2001-2022.

Republication of any material is prohibited without a written agreement with AKIpress News Agency.

Any citation must be accompanied by a hyperlink to akipress.com.

Our address:

299/5 Chingiz Aitmatov Prosp., Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic

e-mail: english@akipress.org, akipressenglish@gmail.com;

Follow us: